Friday, February 22, 2013

New Projects.

 Can you remember what I was doing on Monday morning? Well, here is the result... a new set of Stanley cards that I will be selling online soon. They came back from the printers very quickly and I am  thrilled with the result. I particularly like the card's back with the toadstool and tree showing.
 See....
 My goodness Stanley has some adventures. 
I have also started my new jumper, it is knitting up so beautifully and is so soft that I have to keep rubbing it against my cheek. The grey wool is the cashmerino by Sublime which I bought on sale a year ago. The yellow and pink are bamboo merino by Sirdar "Baby Bamboo", a range that I am mad on for their wonderful colours.
 This is the pattern I am using above. I have already knitted it up once in a dusty navy blue and wore it so much last year that I had to knit another one. It is the best and most clever knitting pattern I have ever had the pleasure of working with.... it became my friend.
And it comes from this book which is one of the best knitting books I have ever read.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails