Monday, August 10, 2009

Balls of Light.

I went shopping with Hugo today to try and replace my favourite yellow mug which I dropped on our stony concrete floor. On being told there were no yellow mugs left, I took a deep breath, did not cry and boldly reached for the purple version. It does hold a good cup of tea but I am still not sure how I am handling the colour change - maybe I really am suffering from some sort of greedy for colour syndrome.
To get over this hurdle, we then bought 4 paper lanterns to go over our lights in the colours pink, red, blue and green. I will post more photos tomorrow but the house looked so atrocious, it seemed kinder not to inflict the whole room on everyone. It has been a good bit of medicine for the house though as it looks as if we are constantly in party mode. Being the end of winter, this is a very powerful magic.
Oh dear, I have just been thinking of the things I have been writing about in the last couple of days; eggs, mugs and lampshades. I will have to go and do something crazy and reintroduce a little pizazz to the blog, I won't murder anyone though, I am just not up for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails